We are excited to announce that The Language Gallery have opened our Birmingham and Nottingham Centres to staff and students. In order to ensure that everybody feels safe and comfortable in our centres, we will be doing the following:
- We will endeavour to have all classes face to face whilst adhering to Government guidelines and regulations.
- Students who had their course interrupted in March are welcome to return to their studies in either centre.
- We observe social distancing and hygiene rules according to our COVID-19 risk assessment and current government guidelines.
- New arrivals who need to quarantine can join the lessons online.
- Any self isolating students can join their classes online.
- Any students who wishes to, for any reason, can join their classes online.
If you are feeling unwell in the United Kingdom, you should stay home.
If you are worried about your symptoms and you are not sure what to do, you can use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service which can offer advice.
Call 111 if you cannot get help online. Do not go to places like a GP surgery, hospital or pharmacy.
11 November, 2020
So, you’ve arrived in the UK for your Language Gallery course. However, depending on which country you came from, you might need to self-isolate for 14 days before starting your course. This means you can’t leave your accommodation. Self-isolation is difficult but luckily we’re here to help you with our simple guide to self-isolation.