ACCOMMODATION IN NOTTINGHAM
Nottingham is a dynamic county capital with big-city aspirations. We’re proud to open our newest and most academic centre on the University campus of our prestigious partner University of Law.
Students will be based in the University campus, set in stunning surroundings at the foot of Nottingham Castle and at the heart of the city centre. This friendly place is easy to walk around and has a good public transport system. From ancient pubs to contemporary art galleries, Nottingham combines old and new. The city has a vibrant student population of 60,000. The city’s lively music and club scene and reputation for more bars, pubs, restaurants and cafés per square mile than any other city in Europe, make Nottingham a brilliant city for students.
Things to do in nottingham
- Check out England’s oldest pub, Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem.
- Explore history at the Nottingham Castle Museum and Art Gallery.
- Visit Wollaton Hall Gardens and Deer Park to see the home of Batman (Dark Knight Rises) and herds of wild red deer!
- Discover how people lived under the city with a tour of the Nottingham Caves, an ancient network of sandstone caves, thousands of years old.
- Take a tour of the National Justice Museum.
- Experience one of the most spectacular landscapes in the UK with a day trip to the breathtaking mountains of the Peak District national park or a guided walk around Sherwood Forest.