ACCOMMODATION IN LONDON
Known for its exciting way of life and many attractions, London is one of the most exciting cities in the world. The capital is a centre for international students who travel from many different places to seek out the opportunities available here.
Our school is conveniently located near central London in Tower Hill, near to many top tourist destinations. This means whether you want to learn more about history with a trip to the Tower of London or go to some famous landmarks, you can do so very easily.
Moving to London can be scary and you need to feel comfortable with where you are living. You can choose from different student accommodation options in different locations around the city. Working with our accommodation partners, we can offer halls of residence, single or twin rooms in homestays, and house shares in Zones 2 and 3.
Things to do in London
- Visit Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, the Tower of London and the Horse Guard’s Parade.
- Take a luxurious shopping trip to Harrods and find the world’s most extravagant toy shop, Hamleys.
- Take a tour and see world class football teams with home clubs in London - Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham.
- Hotspur, and West Ham United. Go watch a match and see the talent at work.
- Visit hundreds of free tourist attractions and museums such as the Natural History Museum and Science Museum.
Homestay accommodation gives you an excellent opportunity to explore British culture whilst improving your English language skills. It is provided by accommodation agencies that are registered with the British Council. They have a range of homstay hosts and we aim to provide you with a comfortable, clean and safe environment whilst you are away from home.
Halls of Residence
The Language Gallery, working with trusted accommodation providers, can offer a range of studio apartments, en-suite rooms and single rooms available to students in London.
House share accommodation, conveniently positioned in zone 2 or 3, is available to you with good transport links into Central London.
House share provides accommodation with comfortable beds and study desks. All bills are included and the all house shares have Wi-Fi connection, furnished bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen with basic utensils provided, weekly cleaning (common areas only), bed linen is provided, and in-house laundry facilities are available.