This course is designed to prepare you for an internship in an English speaking work environment.
It is split into the following two stages:
1. Improve your English to B1/B2 level
This will help you to develop the skills and knowledge required to perform effectively in a work environment in the UK. Part of your studies will take place in English for Work classes to help prepare you for an English speaking work environment.
2. Take an internship of 1 – 15 weeks
Our third party provider will help you find internships in London and set up interviews with companies. You can start your internship as soon as you get an offer.
Internship areas include, but are not limited to:
Accounting, Advertising, Business, Creative Arts, Fashion, Health and Social Care, Hospitality, IT, Law, Media, TV and Radio, PR and Marketing, Real Estate, Recruitment, Science and Engineering, Sports Management.
- Stage 1: study to a recommended B1/2 level
- Stage 2: Join an internship programme
- 19 or 21 hours per week
- Lesson times: 09:30 AM - 13:00 PM (break 11:00am - 11:30am)
- Start dates: Every Monday
- All students on this course must have the right to live and work in the UK
- Take an internship of usually 1 – 15 weeks
- Location: London only
- Minimum age: 16 years old (see our Guidelines and Policies for more information)