The two week Football Focus Programme teaches young learners how to lead others through English language activities by working to develop their communication, organisation and motivational skills.
Within the development curriculum model Liverpool FC International Academy aims to progress each player in the technical, tactical, physical, mental and social aspects of football. The programme is the perfect environment for younger players to develop and grow at their own pace and become more confident players. Liverpool FC Workshops and analysis sessions provide further insight in to the life of a Liverpool player.
A two week camp includes
- Minimum of 40 hours of coaching delivered by fully qualified LFC coaches (based on two week camps)
- Anfield Stadium and Museum Tour
- Evening activities every night
- Personal feedback from your coach
- Exclusive Liverpool International Academy training kit
- 24/7 Young Learners welfare support
- Fun and supportive learning environment
- Excursion to Blackpool Pleasure Beach
- Full board accommodation (three meals per day)
- 4 hours of LFC Player Workshops and match analysis