English Language and Magical Camp
Follow in the footsteps of Harry, Hermione and Ron as you explore the sights of London that were used in the numerous Harry Potter films.
Throughout the week, students will visit iconic sights and walk the paths of Harry, Hermione and Ron. As you start the journey at Kings Cross Platform 9 3/4, you will be thrown into the magical world of London. Going through Piccadilly Circus, students will escape from Death Eaters and later cross Millennium Bridge that was once completely encircled and destroyed by the followers of The Dark Lord. Following Harry’s flight path along the River Thames, it’s not difficult to imagine the Dark Mark forming in the clouds and looming over the famous London Bridge!
So, who is this course for? Boys and girls who want to really get out and experience first-hand the England of Harry Potter. An enchanting experience that combines the literature of JK Rowling with themed excursions and activities. A fully immersive experience for all wizard-loving fans.
English courses at The Language Gallery
Students will take part in daily language lessons delivered by The Language Gallery’s qualified staff, improving their English language skills and extending their vocabulary using themed and interactive exercises.
All language classes take place at our central London school, just minutes away from top sites such as Tower Bridge, Bank and Leadenhall Market.
- 15 hours of English language tuition
- Qualified teachers
- Full board accommodation in residence (three meals per day)
- Local sightseeing activities and excursions with an activity leader focussing on the filming locations of the Harry Potter films
- Trip to Warner Brother Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Dates: 05 - 11 July 2020 / 09 - 15 August 2020
- Age Range: 12 – 17 years old
- Camp Duration: 1 week
- Camp runs: Sunday to Saturday