English language and London Sightseeing
When young learners come to our summer camps in London, they are choosing a multicultural city unlike any other in the world. London is one of the most thriving and dynamic cities in the world and in 2017 it had 39.9 million tourist visits. No matter what our young learners like to do, they will find that and more in London.
Combine discovering London with the opportunity to improve your child’s English language skills. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity for your child to explore the heart of the capital during The Language Gallery’s Sightseeing Camp. Students will take part in language lessons delivered by The Language Gallery’s qualified staff, improving their English language skills and extending their vocabulary using themed and interactive activities.
A one week camp includes
- 15 hours of English language tuition
- Full board accommodation in residence (three meals per day)
- Local sightseeing activities and excursions with
- The Language Gallery activity leader
- Qualified teachers
- London travel card
- 24 / 7 group leader supervision
- Full day Saturday trip out of London
- (for bookings of 2 or more weeks)