Working with Challenger Sports and Liverpool Football Club International Academy, the two week English Language Leader Award teaches young learners how to lead others through English language activities by working to develop their communication, organisation and motivational skills.
The programme encourages the young learners to build upon their current English Language skills and completely immerse themselves in the language and environment created by experienced English Language teaching staff, giving each student the confidence to converse with other students and staff on and the off the pitch.
The English Language Leaders programme covers topics such as; planning, preparing and delivering sports related activity; communication and motivation; cultural understanding; leading teams and activities; vocabulary, listening and speaking. On completion of the camp, all young learners will gain a recognised award from Sports Leaders UK.
A two week camp includes
- 30 hours of English language tuition
- Qualified CELTA or TESOL teachers
- Anfield Stadium and Museum Tour
- LFC Academy skills challenges
- Weekend excursions
- 4 hours of LFC Player Workshops and match analysis
- 30 hours of coaching delivered by LFC coaches
- Full board accommodation (three meals per day)
- Award Certificate on course completion
- 24/7 Young Learners welfare support
- Fun and supportive learning environment
- Exclusive Liverpool International Academy training kit