Achieve the results you require in your IELTS test with our preparation course which will help to improve all the key language skills required to help you reach the score you need.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the world’s most popular English language test for studying in higher education. It is also recognised by many employers and government immigration agencies as proof of your ability to communicate in English.
The Language Gallery's IELTS preparation course will help you to develop the language and confidence you need to succeed in your IELTS test, focussing on the reading, writing, speaking and listening components. Our IELTS preparation courses are available at all our UK schools.
Who’s it for?
IELTS is an essential qualification to hold if you’re a non-native English speaker and wish to apply to an English speaking university, or for secondary, vocational or training programmes. Recognised by UKVI as a Secure English Language Test (SELT) it can also be used for immigration purposes.
What is included in the fees?
- Weekly IELTS practice test papers
- SMART Learning activities and trips
- Regular tutorials
We also made a special hour long video with lots of tips and tricks on how to prepare for the exam right here
- Start: every Monday (except bank holidays)
- Level: Intermediate B1+
- 15 hours per week
- Timetable: Mornings, Monday to Friday
- Birmingham: 9.00 AM - 12.30 PM (breaks 10.30 AM - 11.00 AM)
- London: 9.30 AM - 1.00 PM (breaks 11.00 AM - 11.30 AM)
- Weekly assessments and tutorials
- Book required. Buy: £35-£45 Rent: £35 (£25 refundable)
- Maximum class size: 16
- Minimum age: 16 years old (see our Guidelines and Policies for more information)
- Test fees from £150
- Available in London, Nottingham and Birmingham