SPANISH EVENING COURSE
These courses are ideal for anyone who wants to learn Spanish, whether it's for travel, work, or just to develop a useful new skill. The programmes are designed by our teachers to focus on your speaking, but all communication skills (reading, writing, speaking, listening) are covered. You'll be using Spanish from your very first lesson. The courses are delivered in the evenings, so you don't have to change your daily schedule.
How we teach
We use interactive teaching methods that help you to gain confidence and have fun while you’re learning.
Your teacher will speak to you in Spanish from the very beginning: this might sound scary, but you’ll be surprised at how much you’ll understand very quickly.
You will mainly work in pairs and groups. This means you will be constantly using the language to improve your speaking and pronunciation, as well as your accuracy, grammar, and vocabulary.
Not sure what level you are?
Click on the tabs below to learn more about available levels and identify where you are.
- Location: London and Birmingham
- Duration: 8 Weeks**
- Start dates: 2020 intakes
- - London (Starter and Beginner): 14th April, 16th June, 18th August, 20th October
- London (Elementary or Intermediate Conversation): 15th April, 17th June, 19th August, 21st October
- Birmingham (Starter and Beginner): 14th April, 16th June, 18th August, 20th October
- London (Starter and Beginner): Tuesdays, 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- London (Elementary or Intermediate Conversation): Wednesdays, 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Birmingham (Starter and Beginner): Tuesdays, 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Average class size: 8 - 10 (maximum 16)
- Levels*: Starter (A0), Beginner (A1), Elementary (A2), Intermediate (B1+)
- Coursebook (not included in the course price) will be provided during class time, but if you would like a book to take home, you can buy this independently.
- Book used: Ele Actual (A1 OR A2)
- Course Fees: Birmingham : £129 / 8 weeks | London: £139 / 8 weeks
- Minimum age for all evening courses is 18 years old
**The recommended amount of weeks (2h/w) to progress from one level to the other varies from 32 to 64 weeks. However, please note that ultimately this will depend on the student’s individual performance in class. You are expected to do independent study outside the contact hours including background reading, follow-up work, wider practice and revision.