GERMAN EVENING COURSE
Our German evening classes will help students to improve their skills, whether you are a starter or at intermediate level.
You will learn from teachers who are all native German speakers, offering you a real understanding of the language. The classes will focus on improving both your fluency and your confidence.
Learning German can also open many doors, both academically and professionally; and since these classes run in the evenings, you can easily fit them around your daily life.
How we teach
We use modern, fun, interactive language teaching methods. Your teacher will speak to you in German from the beginning of the first lesson. This might sound scary, but you’ll be amazed at how much you’ll understand very quickly. The teacher will get you working in pairs and groups using the language so that you are constantly improving your speaking and pronunciation, as well as your accuracy or grammar and vocabulary.
Not sure what level you are?
Click on the tabs below to learn more about the levels and which would be best for you.
- Location: London
- Duration: 8 Weeks**
- Start dates: 2020 intakes
- London (Starter and Beginner): 14th April, 16th June, 18th August, 20th October
- London (A2, Conversation B1+): 15th April, 17th June, 19th August, 21st October
- London (Starter and Beginner): Tuesdays, 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- London (Elementary, Intermediate Conversation B1+): Wednesdays, 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Average class size: 8 - 10 (maximum 16)
- Levels*: Starter (A0), Beginner (A1), Elementray (A2), Intermediate Conversation (B1+)
- Coursebook (not included in the course price) will be provided during class time, but if the student would like a book to take home, they can buy this independently.
- Starter and Beginner book: Begegnungen A1
- Elementary book: Begegnungen A2
- Course Fees: London: £139 / 8 weeks
- Minimum age for all evening courses is 18 years old
**The recommended amount of weeks (2h/w) to progress from one level to the other varies from 32 to 64 weeks. However, please note that ultimately this will depend on the student’s individual performance in class. You are expected to do independent study outside the contact hours including background reading, follow-up work, wider practice and revision