Our General English course will develop your practical communication skills in speaking and writing as well as reading and listening and, of course, your fluency and grammatical accuracy. Increase your confidence in using your language skills by taking this course in English for everyday use.
Our qualified and friendly teachers will give you the individual attention you need with regular one-to-one tutorials. You’ll have the chance to practise your spoken English in discussions, debates, role-plays and pair work.
Our placement testing will make sure you’re in the most suitable class for your level. You will also be able to track your progress with weekly assessments and individual tutorials. If you want to progress more quickly you can add extra elective classes.
Who is it for?
This General English language course is suitable for anyone 16 years old or above who is interested in improving their general English language skills.
What’s included in the fees?
- Regular assessments and tutorials
- SMART Learning trips and activities
- End of course certificate (subject to attendance)
- Free Wi-Fi in all centres
- Welcome pack
- Student ID card
- Start every Monday (except public holidays)
- Improve your everyday English
- Beginner A1 to Upper Intermediate B2+ levels
- 15, 19 or 21 hours per week
- Weekly assessments and tutorials
- Book required. Buy £35-£45 Rent: £35 (£25 refundable)
- Maximum class size: 16
- Minimum age: 16 years old (see our Guidelines and Policies for more information)