Halls of Residence
Halls of residence offers many great options for students who would like to live independently but stay with other international or UK students.
Through our trusted accommodation partners we can help you can book a wide variety of accommodation options to suit your needs and your budget. From single rooms with shared bathrooms, kitchens and social spaces to self-contained studios, whatever you’re looking for, we can help find you a room.
Your safety in halls of residence is important to us. If you choose halls of residence you will benefit from having additional security that may include CCTV or 24 hour onsite teams.
Self Catering: All of the halls of residence options are self-catered but many residences have café or restaurant facilities on site. Most residences are also close to bars, restaurants and take-out places. This option gives you maximum freedom and an independent lifestyle.
Inside the Residence
Most residences are quite large and all residences will have communal areas and kitchen facilities.
- Single Room: You will have a private room but share the kitchen and bathroom.
- Single En-Suite: You will have a private room with a private bathroom. The kitchen is shared.
- Studio: You will have a private room with a private bathroom and private kitchen included.
- Double: Suitable for two people travelling together and sharing a bed.
- Twin: Suitable for two people travelling together with two separate beds.
All residence rooms will include:
- Private room with a bed, storage space, a desk and chair to study and laundry facilities at an additional cost within the residence.
- Most residences will also include periodic cleaning of the communal areas and some residences will provide bedding and kitchen packs. Please enquire at the time of booking.
- Various locations - many residences are in the city centre. This is great for tourism and seeing the city at night. But there are also residences available in quieter neighbourhoods further from the centre.
- Travel time - depending on the city, the average travel time in the UK can range from 30 to 60 minutes and might include walking, taking the bus, train or underground transport.