The Language Gallery (TLG) delivers high quality language courses at a number of locations worldwide. With campuses in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Hannover and Toronto, we pride ourselves on our internationalism and our interactive approach to the learning process.
• Deliver high quality lecturing and teaching
• Maintain and update high quality class materials
• Comply with Quality Standards and Processes
Responsibility, Planning and Organisation
• Ensure Marking and Second-Marking is completed within the timeframes set.
• Maintain use of TLG online as homework or in class
• A degree
• At least 2 years’ experience
• DELTA or Trinity Dip (or working towards)
• Relevant MA
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Solid IT skills
• Good classroom management skills
• Ability to communicate ideas clearly and simply to a variety of groups at a variety of levels.
• Excellent and relevant subject knowledge, communicative teaching methodologies and CEFR.
• Clear understanding of cross-cultural issues that may affect classroom interaction.
Should you fit the criteria, please contact AnnaSwinden: Aswinden@TheLanguageGallery.com